Our available rentals include apartments, condominiums, small and large homes. We work with prospective tenants to find a property that is in the location they need – with the amenities they prefer.
Our rental criteria are our guideline for approving new tenants. If you feel like you would be a great tenant but do not meet the all the criteria below it is OK. We do consider all circumstances when making a rental decision so please just call and speak with a Property Manager about your application.
- Proper notice given to current or previous landlords
- Twelve months of verifiable rental history or home ownership
- No outstanding money owed to a landlord or Property Management company
- No evictions
- Twelve months of current employment or six months in a similar job
- Self-employed persons will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc.)
- While we do not have a hard and fast rule about income, in general your gross income (including co-applicant) should be roughly triple the rent amount.
- Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full prior to move-in. In some circumstances, we may be able to arrange for alternate payment options. Please speak with one of our Property Managers for more information.
- Established credit history
- No un-discharged bankruptcies
- Each applicant 18 years of age and over will be required to produce a photo I.D. (e.g., a driver’s license or other government issued photo identification card)
- Criminal convictions within the last seven years may result in the denial of your application
- The above criteria is subject to change without notice and due to individual circumstances